Post your questions about Ultituss Suspension - in the Forum
Ultituss Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ultituss Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Ultituss Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Non-productive cough
Composition Salts in Ultituss Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Ultituss Suspension drug?
- Levocloperastine (20 mg)
Precautions to be taken for Ultituss Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ultituss Suspension?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Ultituss Suspension
When and on what circumstances Ultituss Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Ultituss Suspension
- Why Ultituss Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ultituss Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ultituss Suspension?
- How Ultituss Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ultituss Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ultituss Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ultituss Suspension?
- Ultirab DSR Capsule
- Ultirab Tablet
- Ultislim Tablet
- Ultisone Cream
- Ultisone Ointment
- Ultitar Cs Lotion
- Ultitar Cs Ointment
- Ultitar Lotion
- Ultivit Capsule
- Ultivit Plus Capsule
- Ultizin Capsule
- Ultizole Tablet
- Ultizyme Capsule
- Ultop D D Capsule
- Ultop DSR Capsule
- Ultop Injection
- Ultop Tablet
- Ultoxid Capsule