Post your questions about Acewalk MR Tablet - in the Forum
Acewalk MR Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acewalk MR Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acewalk MR Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Periods pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Joint pain
- Pain and stiffness due to muscle strains and sprains
- Ear pain
Acewalk MR Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acewalk MR Tablet drug?
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Severe liver toxicity
- Skin inflammation
- Skin allergies
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
- Intestine bleeding
Composition Salts in Acewalk MR Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acewalk MR Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Chlorzoxazone (250 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Working methodology of Acewalk MR Tablet
How the drug Acewalk MR Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Blocking pain sensations that are sent to the brain.
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
Interactions of Acewalk MR Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acewalk MR Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
- Muscle relaxants
Precautions to be taken for Acewalk MR Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acewalk MR Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Discontinue the drug in case of symptoms of liver dysfunction
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Patients with known allergies
Contra Indications of Acewalk MR Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acewalk MR Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acewalk MR Tablet
- Why Acewalk MR Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acewalk MR Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acewalk MR Tablet?
- How Acewalk MR Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acewalk MR Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acewalk MR Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acewalk MR Tablet?