Post your questions about Tussmark Syrup - in the Forum
Tussmark Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Tussmark Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Tussmark Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Non-productive cough
Composition Salts in Tussmark Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Tussmark Syrup drug?
- Levocloperastine (20 Mg)
Precautions to be taken for Tussmark Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Tussmark Syrup?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Tussmark Syrup
When and on what circumstances Tussmark Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Tussmark Syrup
- Why Tussmark Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Tussmark Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Tussmark Syrup?
- How Tussmark Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Tussmark Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Tussmark Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Tussmark Syrup?
- Tussirol Syrup
- Tussirol Tablet
- Tussive AM Syrup
- Tussivil D Expectorant
- Tussivil D Syrup
- Tussivil Syrup
- Tussiz P Syrup
- Tussiz Syrup
- Tussmax Syrup
- Tussnil A Syrup
- Tussnil D Syrup
- Tussnil S Syrup
- Tussnil Tablet
- Tussol Expectorant
- Tussol P Tablet
- Tussol Plus Syrup
- Tussolin Syrup
- Tussoric A Syrup