Post your questions about Azifine C Tablet - in the Forum
Azifine C Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Azifine C Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Azifine C Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin infections
- Throat infection
- Sinus infection
- Chest infections
- Bacterial infections of e
Azifine C Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Azifine C Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Joint pain
- GI disturbances
- Stomach pain or cramps
- Urge to vomit
- Stomach pain
- Needles or numbness
Composition Salts in Azifine C Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Azifine C Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Azithromycin (500 mg)
Working methodology of Azifine C Tablet
How the drug Azifine C Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
- Killing bacteria and preventing them from reproducing.
Interactions of Azifine C Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Azifine C Tablet drug?
- Cholesterol lowering medicines
- Zidovudine nelfinavir
Precautions to be taken for Azifine C Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Azifine C Tablet?
- Consult your doctor in case you suffer from allergy
- pseudomembranous colitis and impaired liver function
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Azifine C Tablet
When and on what circumstances Azifine C Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Azifine C Tablet
- Why Azifine C Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Azifine C Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Azifine C Tablet?
- How Azifine C Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Azifine C Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Azifine C Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Azifine C Tablet?