Post your questions about Tuscure Tablet - in the Forum
Tuscure Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Tuscure Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Tuscure Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Non-productive cough
Composition Salts in Tuscure Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Tuscure Tablet drug?
- Levocloperastine (20 Mg)
Precautions to be taken for Tuscure Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Tuscure Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Tuscure Tablet
When and on what circumstances Tuscure Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Tuscure Tablet
- Why Tuscure Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Tuscure Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Tuscure Tablet?
- How Tuscure Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Tuscure Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Tuscure Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Tuscure Tablet?
- Tuscof S Syrup
- Tuscof Syrup
- Tuscold Tablet
- Tuscoryl Syrup
- Tuscudex Syrup
- Tuscuex Syr Syrup
- Tuscuex Syrup
- Tuscure Suspension
- Tusdec Cough Syrup
- Tusdec Dmr Tablet
- Tusidac Plus Syrup
- Tusidac Syrup
- Tusimox Ds Suspension
- Tusimox Tablet
- Tusin Syrup
- Tusin Tablet
- Tuskil Syrup
- Tuskon Syrup