Post your questions about Tuscure Suspension - in the Forum
Tuscure Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Tuscure Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Tuscure Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Non-productive cough
Composition Salts in Tuscure Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Tuscure Suspension drug?
- Levocloperastine (20 Mg)
Precautions to be taken for Tuscure Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Tuscure Suspension?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Tuscure Suspension
When and on what circumstances Tuscure Suspension has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Tuscure Suspension
- Why Tuscure Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Tuscure Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Tuscure Suspension?
- How Tuscure Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Tuscure Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Tuscure Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Tuscure Suspension?
- Tuscof C Syrup
- Tuscof S Syrup
- Tuscold Syrup
- Tuscold Tablet
- Tuscoryl Syrup
- Tuscudex Syrup
- Tuscuex Syr Syrup
- Tuscuex Syrup
- Tuscure Tablet
- Tusdec Cough Syrup
- Tusdec Dmr Tablet
- Tusidac Plus Syrup
- Tusidac Syrup
- Tusimox Ds Suspension
- Tusimox Tablet
- Tusin Syrup
- Tusin Tablet
- Tuskil Syrup