Post your questions about Acevah PS Tablet - in the Forum
Acevah PS Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acevah PS Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acevah PS Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Ear pain
- Ear infections
- Joint pain
- Muscles pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
Acevah PS Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acevah PS Tablet drug?
- Skin allergies
- Skin inflammation
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Abnormalities of blood cells
- Acute renal tubular necrosis
- Blood dyscrasias
Composition Salts in Acevah PS Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acevah PS Tablet drug?
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (15 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Working methodology of Acevah PS Tablet
How the drug Acevah PS Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
- Breaking down the chemical mediators.
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
Interactions of Acevah PS Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acevah PS Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Acevah PS Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acevah PS Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Acevah PS Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acevah PS Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Acevah PS Tablet
- Why Acevah PS Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acevah PS Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acevah PS Tablet?
- How Acevah PS Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acevah PS Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acevah PS Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acevah PS Tablet?