Post your questions about Tripath Sr Tablet - in the Forum
Tripath Sr Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Tripath Sr Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Tripath Sr Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Lower blood glucose in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Maturity onset diabetes
Tripath Sr Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Tripath Sr Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Tripath Sr Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Tripath Sr Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
- Metformin (500 mg)
- Pioglitazone (15 mg)
Working methodology of Tripath Sr Tablet
How the drug Tripath Sr Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
- Decreasing the amount of glucose and controls the amount of glucose in the blood.
- Helping the body make better use of insulin by decreasing the glucose output.
Interactions of Tripath Sr Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Tripath Sr Tablet drug?
- Anti-diabetic drugs
- Aspirin Sulfinpyrazone
- Beta blockers
- Salbutamol or terbutaline
Precautions to be taken for Tripath Sr Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Tripath Sr Tablet?
- Be careful while using it with insulin or renal hypoglycaemics
- Blurred vision
- Check the blood sugar regularly
- Consult a doctor if you have any mental confusion
- persistent abdominal pain
- dark urine
- yellowing of skin/eyes or easy bruising
- Consult a doctor if you have oedema
- congestive heart failure
- hepatic dysfunction
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
- Symptoms like nausea
- abdominal pain
- anorexia and dark urine
Contra Indications of Tripath Sr Tablet
When and on what circumstances Tripath Sr Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute myocardial infarction
- Cardiovascular collapse
- Diabetic coma
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Renal disease
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Tripath Sr Tablet
- Why Tripath Sr Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Tripath Sr Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Tripath Sr Tablet?
- How Tripath Sr Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Tripath Sr Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Tripath Sr Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Tripath Sr Tablet?