Post your questions about Toyodom Syrup - in the Forum
Toyodom Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Toyodom Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Toyodom Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Fullness of stomach
Composition Salts in Toyodom Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Toyodom Syrup drug?
- Domperidone (1 Mg)
Interactions of Toyodom Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Toyodom Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Toyodom Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Toyodom Syrup?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Toyodom Syrup
When and on what circumstances Toyodom Syrup has to be avoided?
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Toyodom Syrup
- Why Toyodom Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Toyodom Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Toyodom Syrup?
- How Toyodom Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Toyodom Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Toyodom Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Toyodom Syrup?
- Toxinex Eye Ointment
- Toxipam Injection
- Toxolite Dx Syrup
- Toxolite PD Syrup
- Toxolite Syrup
- Toxy Capsule
- Toxy DT Capsule
- Toxy Tablet
- Toyodom Tablet
- Tozaar AT Tablet
- Tozaar Ath Tablet
- Tozaar H Tablet
- Tozaar R Tablet
- Tozaar Rh Tablet
- Tozaar Tablet
- Tozabact Injection
- Tozam Tablet
- Tozec Kid Tablet