Toxolite Dx Syrup
Post your questions about Toxolite Dx Syrup - in the Forum
Toxolite Dx Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Toxolite Dx Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Toxolite Dx Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Runny nose
- Sneezing I Itching
- Watery eyes caused by allergies
- Common cold
- Dry cough
- Allergies due to food
- Anaphylactic shock
- Back pain
Composition Salts in Toxolite Dx Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Toxolite Dx Syrup drug?
- Menthol (0.1 Mg)
- Dextromethorphan (10 Mg)
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate (4 Mg)
Interactions of Toxolite Dx Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Toxolite Dx Syrup drug?
- Cough and cold medicines
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Toxolite Dx Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Toxolite Dx Syrup?
- Allow the dextromethorphan lozenge or disintegrating strip to dissolve in your mouth
- Always ask a doctor before giving cough or cold medicine to a child
- Cautiously do exercise in case of elderly
- pylori duodenal obstruction
- angle-closure glaucoma
- renal and hepatic impairment
- Consult your doctor in case of bladder neck obstruction and hypertension
- Death can occur from the misuse of cough or cold medicine in very young children
- Do not drink alcohol
- it may make you feel drowsier
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not drive or use machines while taking this medicine
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days in a row
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Drink extra fluids to help loosen the congestion and lubricate your throat
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of Toxolite Dx Syrup
When and on what circumstances Toxolite Dx Syrup has to be avoided?
- Advanced hepatic disease
- Advanced respiratory insufficiency
Top Questions about Toxolite Dx Syrup
- Why Toxolite Dx Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Toxolite Dx Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Toxolite Dx Syrup?
- How Toxolite Dx Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Toxolite Dx Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Toxolite Dx Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Toxolite Dx Syrup?
- Toxid O O Syrup
- Toxid O Tablet
- Toxil E+E Drops
- Toxil Eye Ointment
- Toxinex Eye Ointment
- Toxipam Injection
- Toxitim Injection
- Toxocare Tablet
- Toxolite PD Syrup
- Toxolite Syrup
- Toxy Capsule
- Toxy DT Capsule
- Toxy Tablet
- Toyodom Syrup
- Toyodom Tablet
- Tozaar AT Tablet
- Tozaar Ath Tablet
- Tozaar H Tablet