Toxinex Eye Ointment
Post your questions about Toxinex Eye Ointment - in the Forum
Toxinex Eye Ointment drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Toxinex Eye Ointment
Why and for what indications and diseases Toxinex Eye Ointment drug is prescribed?
- Herpes simplex virus infections
- Immunocompromised patients
- Genital infections
- Skin infection
- Mucous membrane infection
Composition Salts in Toxinex Eye Ointment
List of generics and active salts used in Toxinex Eye Ointment drug?
- Acyclovir (3%)
Interactions of Toxinex Eye Ointment with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Toxinex Eye Ointment drug?
- Nephrotoxic agents
Precautions to be taken for Toxinex Eye Ointment
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Toxinex Eye Ointment?
- Stay hydrated while taking this medicine
Contra Indications of Toxinex Eye Ointment
When and on what circumstances Toxinex Eye Ointment has to be avoided?
- Extreme loss of body water
- Kidney disease
Top Questions about Toxinex Eye Ointment
- Why Toxinex Eye Ointment is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Toxinex Eye Ointment?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Toxinex Eye Ointment?
- How Toxinex Eye Ointment medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Toxinex Eye Ointment with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Toxinex Eye Ointment?
- What are the Contra Indications of Toxinex Eye Ointment?
- Toxi Dt Tablet
- Toxi Suspension
- Toxid O O Syrup
- Toxid O Tablet
- Toxido Plus Tablet
- Toxifite Tablet
- Toxil E+E Drops
- Toxil Eye Ointment
- Toxipam Injection
- Toxitim Injection
- Toxocare Tablet
- Toxolite Dx Syrup
- Toxolite PD Syrup
- Toxolite Syrup
- Toxy Capsule
- Toxy DT Capsule
- Toxy Tablet
- Toyodom Syrup
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone