Toxil E+E Drops
Post your questions about Toxil E+E Drops - in the Forum
Toxil E+E Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Toxil E+E Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Toxil E+E Drops drug is prescribed?
- Herpes simplex infections of skin
- Eyes infection
- Infection of reproduction organs
- External eyes area infection
- External reproductive organs infection
- Skin infection
Composition Salts in Toxil E+E Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Toxil E+E Drops drug?
- Idoxuridine (0.1%)
Precautions to be taken for Toxil E+E Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Toxil E+E Drops?
- Avoid prolonged use of this drug
- Caution should be taken during deep ulceration of the stromal layers of the cornea
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Toxil E+E Drops
When and on what circumstances Toxil E+E Drops has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Toxil E+E Drops
- Why Toxil E+E Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Toxil E+E Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Toxil E+E Drops?
- How Toxil E+E Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Toxil E+E Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Toxil E+E Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Toxil E+E Drops?
- Tox Tablet
- Toxi Capsule
- Toxi Syrup
- Toxi Tablet
- Toxid O O Syrup
- Toxid O Tablet
- Toxido Plus Tablet
- Toxifite Tablet
- Toxil Eye Ointment
- Toxinex Eye Ointment
- Toxipam Injection
- Toxitim Injection
- Toxocare Tablet
- Toxolite Dx Syrup
- Toxolite PD Syrup
- Toxolite Syrup
- Toxy Capsule
- Toxy DT Capsule