Post your questions about Toxi Syrup - in the Forum
Toxi Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Toxi Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Toxi Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear
- Bacterial infections of gums
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of heart
Composition Salts in Toxi Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Toxi Syrup drug?
- Amoxycillin (125 Mg)
Interactions of Toxi Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Toxi Syrup drug?
- Ascorbic acid
Precautions to be taken for Toxi Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Toxi Syrup?
- Do not take it for more than 2 weeks
- Do periodic assessment of renal
- hepatic or hematopoietic functions
- Keep taking medicine until treatment is finished
- Space the doses evenly during the day
- Take the medicine with food
Contra Indications of Toxi Syrup
When and on what circumstances Toxi Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic history
Top Questions about Toxi Syrup
- Why Toxi Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Toxi Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Toxi Syrup?
- How Toxi Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Toxi Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Toxi Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Toxi Syrup?
- Tox Expectorant
- Tox Injection
- Tox O Tablet
- Tox Syrup
- Tox Tablet
- Toxi Capsule
- Toxi Dt Tablet
- Toxi Suspension
- Toxi Tablet
- Toxid O O Syrup
- Toxid O Tablet
- Toxido Plus Tablet
- Toxifite Tablet
- Toxil E+E Drops
- Toxil Eye Ointment
- Toxinex Eye Ointment
- Toxipam Injection
- Toxitim Injection