Post your questions about 4 Quin Dx S Drops - in the Forum
4 Quin Dx S Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4 Quin Dx S Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases 4 Quin Dx S Drops drug is prescribed?
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Female genital tract infection
- Eye infections
- Lupus vulgaris or lupus erythematosus
- Skin infection
- Skin inflammation
- Respiratory tract infections <
4 Quin Dx S Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4 Quin Dx S Drops drug?
- Eye drops increased pressure in eye
- GI disturbances
- Formulation of dexamethasone
- Feeling intense excitement
- Loss of appetite
- Labile mood
Composition Salts in 4 Quin Dx S Drops
List of generics and active salts used in 4 Quin Dx S Drops drug?
- Moxifloxacin (0.5%)
- Dexamethasone (0.1%)
Working methodology of 4 Quin Dx S Drops
How the drug 4 Quin Dx S Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibit enzymes involved in dna processes also a broad spectrum antibiotic.
- Preventing late phase allergic reactions by preventing release of chemicals responsible for allergy.
Interactions of 4 Quin Dx S Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4 Quin Dx S Drops drug?
- Diabetes medications
- Intravenous erythromycin
- Tricyclic antidepressive agents
Precautions to be taken for 4 Quin Dx S Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4 Quin Dx S Drops?
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain
- or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush
- break or chew tablets
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly
- Do not use it if you have a fungal infection
- stomach or duodenal ulcer
- kidney or liver problems
- Do precaution if you have high blood pressure
- heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops
Contra Indications of 4 Quin Dx S Drops
When and on what circumstances 4 Quin Dx S Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic to it in case of eye drops
- Glaucoma or diabetes
Top Questions about 4 Quin Dx S Drops
- Why 4 Quin Dx S Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4 Quin Dx S Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4 Quin Dx S Drops?
- How 4 Quin Dx S Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4 Quin Dx S Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4 Quin Dx S Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4 Quin Dx S Drops?