Post your questions about Acetec Tablet - in the Forum
Acetec Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acetec Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acetec Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Acetec Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acetec Tablet drug?
- Blurred vision
- Lips swelling
- Mouth inflammation
- Nose swelling
- Changes in growth rate
- Burning or sticky feeling on skin
Composition Salts in Acetec Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acetec Tablet drug?
- Acitretin (25 mg)
Interactions of Acetec Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acetec Tablet drug?
- St.john's wort
- Vitamin a methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Acetec Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acetec Tablet?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Acetec Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acetec Tablet has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Acetec Tablet
- Why Acetec Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acetec Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acetec Tablet?
- How Acetec Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acetec Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acetec Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acetec Tablet?
- Acetamide Tablet
- Acetamin Tablet
- Acetariv Tablet
- Acetazen Tablet
- Acetazolamide Tablet
- Aceteam P Tablet
- Aceteam Sr Tablet
- Acetec Capsule
- Acetech P Tablet
- Aceten Tablet
- Acethromb Tablet
- Acetilo PC Tablet
- Acetine Injection
- Aceto Drops
- Aceto Plus Tablet
- Aceto Suspension
- Aceto Syrup
- Aceto Tablet
- Acetic acid
- Acetyl cysteine
- Acetylcholine eye drops ointment
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane