Post your questions about Acetec Capsule - in the Forum
Acetec Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acetec Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acetec Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Acetec Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acetec Capsule drug?
- Burning or sticky feeling on skin
- Changes in growth rate
- Skin scaling of feet and hands
- Skin thinning with increased sensitivity
- Skin peeling in hands
- Skin p
Composition Salts in Acetec Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acetec Capsule drug?
- Acitretin (10 mg)
Interactions of Acetec Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acetec Capsule drug?
- St.john's wort
- Vitamin a methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Acetec Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acetec Capsule?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Acetec Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acetec Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Acetec Capsule
- Why Acetec Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acetec Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acetec Capsule?
- How Acetec Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acetec Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acetec Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acetec Capsule?
- Acetam Tablet
- Acetamide Tablet
- Acetap Tablet
- Acetariv Tablet
- Acetazen Tablet
- Acetazolamide Tablet
- Aceteam P Tablet
- Aceteam Sr Tablet
- Acetec Tablet
- Acetech P Tablet
- Aceten Tablet
- Acethromb Tablet
- Acetilo PC Tablet
- Acetine Injection
- Aceto Drops
- Aceto Plus Tablet
- Aceto Suspension
- Aceto Syrup
- Acetic acid
- Acetyl cysteine
- Acetylcholine eye drops ointment
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane