Post your questions about Tobur Tablet - in the Forum
Tobur Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Tobur Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Tobur Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcers
- Upset stomach
Tobur Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Tobur Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Tobur Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Tobur Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 Mg)
Working methodology of Tobur Tablet
How the drug Tobur Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Tobur Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Tobur Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Tobur Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Tobur Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Tobur Tablet
When and on what circumstances Tobur Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Tobur Tablet
- Why Tobur Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Tobur Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Tobur Tablet?
- How Tobur Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Tobur Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Tobur Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Tobur Tablet?