Axus S Tablet
Post your questions about Axus S Tablet - in the Forum
Axus S Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Axus S Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Axus S Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sore throat
- Muscles pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Bones and joints pain
- Blood clots
Axus S Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Axus S Tablet drug?
- Abdominal bleeding
- Allergic reactions
- Bleeding nose
- Abdominal pain
- Intestine bleeding
- Increased liver enzymes in blood
Composition Salts in Axus S Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Axus S Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
Interactions of Axus S Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Axus S Tablet drug?
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
Precautions to be taken for Axus S Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Axus S Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
Contra Indications of Axus S Tablet
When and on what circumstances Axus S Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding disorders
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Heart attack
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Axus S Tablet
- Why Axus S Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Axus S Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Axus S Tablet?
- How Axus S Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Axus S Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Axus S Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Axus S Tablet?
- Axtor Tablet
- Axtox Capsule
- Axtricat Injection
- Axtrip Tablet
- Axtum Tablet
- Axura Tablet
- Axus Ap Tablet
- Axus Plus Tablet
- Axus Sn 15 Tablet
- Axus SP Tablet
- Axus Tablet
- Axvi Powder
- Axvital Tablet
- Axycef Injection
- Axycef Sl Injection
- Axycef Tablet
- Axyclav Tablet
- Axyclo Forte Tablet