Post your questions about 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops - in the Forum
4 Quin Dx Eye Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops drug is prescribed?
- Respiratory tract infections
- Skin infection
- Skin conditions
- Abdominal infections
- Allergic reactions
- Adrenal insufficiency
- Chronic bronchitis
4 Quin Dx Eye Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops drug?
- Blurred vision
- Abnormal blood counts
- Abdominal pain
- Increased in enzymes called transaminases
- Increased hair growth
- Irritation when applied locally
- Increased suscept
Composition Salts in 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops
List of generics and active salts used in 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops drug?
- Dexamethasone phosphate (1 mg)
- Moxifloxacin (5 mg)
Working methodology of 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops
How the drug 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Preventing the release of chemicals responsible for allergy.
- Inhibit enzymes involved in dna processes also a broad spectrum antibiotic.
Interactions of 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops drug?
- Intravenous erythromycin
- Tricyclic antidepressive agents
Precautions to be taken for 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops?
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain
- or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush
- break or chew tablets
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Kidney problems
- Liver problems
- Recently had a heart attack
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops
Contra Indications of 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops
When and on what circumstances 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic to it
- Duodenal ulcer
- Fungal infection
- Stomach ulcer
Top Questions about 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops
- Why 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops?
- How 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops?