Post your questions about Axtor Tablet - in the Forum
Axtor Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Axtor Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Axtor Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Heart complications
- High cholesterol
Axtor Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Axtor Tablet drug?
- Eating disorder
- Dryness in the mouth
- GI disturbances
- Rhabdomyolysis with acute renal failure
- Reversible myositis
Composition Salts in Axtor Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Axtor Tablet drug?
- Atorvastatin (10 mg)
Interactions of Axtor Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Axtor Tablet drug?
- Anti-fungal medicines
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for Axtor Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Axtor Tablet?
- Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice
- Avoid intake of excess fat containing food
- Kidney problems
- Personal or family history of muscle problems
- Previous stroke with bleeding into the brain
- Risk factors for myopathy or rhabdomyolysis
- Underactive thyroid gland
Contra Indications of Axtor Tablet
When and on what circumstances Axtor Tablet has to be avoided?
- Active liver disease
Top Questions about Axtor Tablet
- Why Axtor Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Axtor Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Axtor Tablet?
- How Axtor Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Axtor Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Axtor Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Axtor Tablet?
- Axpogest Tablet
- Axsol P Tablet
- Axthro Suspension
- Axthro Tablet
- Axtip Injection
- Axtl Tablet
- Axtor Ez Tablet
- Axtor FB Tablet
- Axtox Capsule
- Axtox Drops
- Axtox Syrup
- Axtricat Injection
- Axtrip Tablet
- Axtum Tablet
- Axura Tablet
- Axus Ap Tablet
- Axus Plus Tablet
- Axus S Tablet