Ticin Plus Gel
Post your questions about Ticin Plus Gel - in the Forum
Ticin Plus Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Ticin Plus Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Ticin Plus Gel drug is prescribed?
- Severe acne on back
- Severe acne on chest
- Severe acne on face
- Bacterial infections of internal organs
- Bacterial infections of lungs
- Bacterial in
Composition Salts in Ticin Plus Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Ticin Plus Gel drug?
Interactions of Ticin Plus Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Ticin Plus Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Ticin Plus Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Ticin Plus Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Ticin Plus Gel
When and on what circumstances Ticin Plus Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Ticin Plus Gel
- Why Ticin Plus Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Ticin Plus Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Ticin Plus Gel?
- How Ticin Plus Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Ticin Plus Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Ticin Plus Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Ticin Plus Gel?
- Ticef S Injection
- Ticef Tablet
- Tich Tablet
- Tici Tablet
- Ticid Suspension
- Ticimide Tablet
- Ticin Cream
- Ticin Injection
- Ticin Suspension
- Ticin Tablet
- Ticinex Kid Tablet
- Ticinex Tablet
- Tick & Flea Tablet
- Ticlantin Tablet
- Ticlid Tablet
- Ticlobest Tablet
- Ticlogard Tablet
- Ticlop Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone