Axiron Es Injection
Post your questions about Axiron Es Injection - in the Forum
Axiron Es Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Axiron Es Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Axiron Es Injection drug is prescribed?
- Intraabdominal infections
- Lyme disease
- Gynecological infections
- Skin or soft tissue infections
- Surgical site infections
- Surgical infection
Axiron Es Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Axiron Es Injection drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Genital fungal infection
- Glucose into the urine
- Inflammation of a vein
- Inflammation of a vein caused by a blood clots
Composition Salts in Axiron Es Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Axiron Es Injection drug?
- Ceftriaxone (1000 mg)
- Sulbactam (500 mg)
Interactions of Axiron Es Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Axiron Es Injection drug?
- Calcium chloride
- Calcium gluceptate
- Calcium gluconate
- Levoleucovorin calcium
Precautions to be taken for Axiron Es Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Axiron Es Injection?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
- Renal impairment
- Taking other medicines
Contra Indications of Axiron Es Injection
When and on what circumstances Axiron Es Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about Axiron Es Injection
- Why Axiron Es Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Axiron Es Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Axiron Es Injection?
- How Axiron Es Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Axiron Es Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Axiron Es Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Axiron Es Injection?
- Axipin L Tablet
- Axipin Tablet
- Axiplex Syrup
- Axiplex Tablet
- Axipram Plus Tablet
- Axipram Tablet
- Axirab A Tablet
- Axirab Dsr Capsule
- Axiron Injection
- Axis Capsule
- Axis DT Tablet
- Axis P Tablet
- Axis Plus Tablet
- Axis Tablet
- Axiset Injection
- Axiset Suspension
- Axiset Tablet
- Axitaz Injection