Post your questions about Tevafluoro Injection - in the Forum
Tevafluoro Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Tevafluoro Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Tevafluoro Injection drug is prescribed?
- Precancerous and cancerous growth
- Malignant growth of breast
- Malignant growth of colon
- Malignant growth of liver
- Malignant growth of pancreas
- Malignant growth of urinary bladder
Composition Salts in Tevafluoro Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Tevafluoro Injection drug?
- 5-fluorouracil (50 mg)
Interactions of Tevafluoro Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Tevafluoro Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Tevafluoro Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Tevafluoro Injection?
- First course of treatment needs supervision in a hospital
- Keep your mouth clean to prevent infections
Contra Indications of Tevafluoro Injection
When and on what circumstances Tevafluoro Injection has to be avoided?
- Debilitated state
- Poor bone marrow function
- Poor nutritional state
- Serious infections
Top Questions about Tevafluoro Injection
- Why Tevafluoro Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Tevafluoro Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Tevafluoro Injection?
- How Tevafluoro Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Tevafluoro Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Tevafluoro Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Tevafluoro Injection?
- Tetrasym Capsule
- Tetrazin O DS Syrup
- Tetret Capsule
- Tetvac Injection
- Tetzole Capsule
- Tevacarb Injection
- Tevadox Injection
- Tevafen Tablet
- Tevaplatin Injection
- Tevas H Tablet
- Tevaside Injection
- Tevatrex Injection
- Tevit G Capsule
- Tevo Tablet
- Tevran Injection
- Tevrol M Tablet
- Tevrol Tablet
- Texaful Mf Tablet