4 Quin Capsule
Post your questions about 4 Quin Capsule - in the Forum
4 Quin Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4 Quin Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases 4 Quin Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Female genital tract infection
- Eye infections
- Chronic bronchitis
- Abdominal infections
- Skin infection
- Respiratory tract infections
4 Quin Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4 Quin Capsule drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Severe infections due to resistant bacteria or fungi
- Severe life-threatening allergy
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Irritation when applie
Composition Salts in 4 Quin Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in 4 Quin Capsule drug?
Interactions of 4 Quin Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4 Quin Capsule drug?
- Intravenous erythromycin
- Tricyclic antidepressive agents
Precautions to be taken for 4 Quin Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4 Quin Capsule?
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain
- or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush
- break or chew tablets
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops
Contra Indications of 4 Quin Capsule
When and on what circumstances 4 Quin Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 4 Quin Capsule
- Why 4 Quin Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4 Quin Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4 Quin Capsule?
- How 4 Quin Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4 Quin Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4 Quin Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4 Quin Capsule?
- 3G Guard Tablet
- 3G Mouthwash Mouth Wash/Gargle
- 4 Bones Tablet
- 4 Epeedo Injection
- 4 Get Syrup
- 4 On MD Tablet
- 4 Quin Brom Drops
- 4 Quin Brom Eye Drops
- 4 Quin Dx Eye Drops
- 4 Quin Dx S Drops
- 4 Quin Eye Drops
- 4 Quin Eye Ointment
- 4 Quin Kt Eye Drops
- 4 Quin Kt S Drops
- 4 Quin Lot S Drops
- 4 Quin PD S Drops
- 4 Quin Prefilled Syringe
- 4 Quin S Drops
- Mometasone Furoate
- Mono Ammonium Glycyrrhizinate
- Montelukast sodium
- Moringa Oleifera
- Morphine sulphate
- Mucopolysaccharide polysulfate
- Mucuna pruriens
- Multivitamins without minerals
- Mycophenolate mofetil