Post your questions about Axem Tablet - in the Forum
Axem Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Axem Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Axem Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
Axem Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Axem Tablet drug?
- Loose stools
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Stomach pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Axem Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Axem Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
Working methodology of Axem Tablet
How the drug Axem Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting bacterial cell wall synthesis.
Interactions of Axem Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Axem Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Axem Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Axem Tablet?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Axem Tablet
When and on what circumstances Axem Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Axem Tablet
- Why Axem Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Axem Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Axem Tablet?
- How Axem Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Axem Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Axem Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Axem Tablet?