Post your questions about Taxtam Injection - in the Forum
Taxtam Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Taxtam Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Taxtam Injection drug is prescribed?
- Gynecological infections
- Bacterial infections
- Surgical infections
- Skin or soft tissue infections
- Intraabdominal infections
Composition Salts in Taxtam Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Taxtam Injection drug?
- Cefotaxime Sodium (1000 Mg)
- Sulbactam (500 Mg)
Interactions of Taxtam Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Taxtam Injection drug?
Precautions to be taken for Taxtam Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Taxtam Injection?
- Do not change the dosage of the medicine
- Do not have any vaccination while using this medicine
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly check your urine for sugar level
Contra Indications of Taxtam Injection
When and on what circumstances Taxtam Injection has to be avoided?
- Kidney or gastrointestinal disease
- Runny nose due to allergy
Top Questions about Taxtam Injection
- Why Taxtam Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Taxtam Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Taxtam Injection?
- How Taxtam Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Taxtam Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Taxtam Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Taxtam Injection?
- Taxone XP Injection
- Taxopen Injection
- Taxpic O Dt Tablet
- Taxpic O Syrup
- Taxpic O Tablet
- Taxpik O DT Tablet
- Taxpik O Tablet
- Taxriv S Injection
- Taxuba Injection
- Taxuba Solvent For Injection
- Tayo 60K Fp Tablet
- Tayo 60K Tablet
- Tayo Tablet
- Taz Injection
- Taz SR Capsule
- Taz SR Tablet
- Taz Tablet
- Taza Injection