Post your questions about 4 Quin Brom Drops - in the Forum
4 Quin Brom Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4 Quin Brom Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases 4 Quin Brom Drops drug is prescribed?
- Community acquired pneumonia
- Female genital tract infection
- Eye infections
- Eye pain
- Eye inflammation
- Chronic bronchitis
- Abdominal infections
- Skin infection
4 Quin Brom Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4 Quin Brom Drops drug?
- Severe infections due to resistant bacteria or fungi
- Severe life-threatening allergy
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Reduced or blurred vision
Composition Salts in 4 Quin Brom Drops
List of generics and active salts used in 4 Quin Brom Drops drug?
- Bromfenac (0.09% w/v)
- Moxifloxacin (0.5% w/v)
Working methodology of 4 Quin Brom Drops
How the drug 4 Quin Brom Drops works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking certain natural substances in brain which cause pain and swelling.
- Inhibit enzymes involved in dna processes also a broad spectrum antibiotic.
Interactions of 4 Quin Brom Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4 Quin Brom Drops drug?
- Intravenous erythromycin
- Tricyclic antidepressive agents
Precautions to be taken for 4 Quin Brom Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4 Quin Brom Drops?
- Call your doctor if suffering from sudden pain
- or movement problems in joints
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Consult your doctor if you have bleeding problems
- eye problems
- rheumatoid arthritis
- undergone repeated eye surgery
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush
- break or chew tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not stop using it without consulting doctor
- Do not use this medicine longer than 2 weeks
- Do not wear contact lenses after surgery while on its treatment
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops
Contra Indications of 4 Quin Brom Drops
When and on what circumstances 4 Quin Brom Drops has to be avoided?
Top Questions about 4 Quin Brom Drops
- Why 4 Quin Brom Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4 Quin Brom Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4 Quin Brom Drops?
- How 4 Quin Brom Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4 Quin Brom Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4 Quin Brom Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4 Quin Brom Drops?