Post your questions about Avomits Tablet - in the Forum
Avomits Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Avomits Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Avomits Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Avomits Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Avomits Tablet drug?
- Urinary retention
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Uneven heartbeats
- Chest pain
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the s
Composition Salts in Avomits Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Avomits Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
Interactions of Avomits Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Avomits Tablet drug?
- Other CYP3A4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Avomits Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Avomits Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Avomits Tablet
When and on what circumstances Avomits Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Avomits Tablet
- Why Avomits Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Avomits Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Avomits Tablet?
- How Avomits Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Avomits Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Avomits Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Avomits Tablet?
- Avolide Kid Tablet
- Avolide P Suspension
- Avolide Tablet
- Avom Dt Tablet
- Avomine MD Tablet
- Avomine Rhone Poulnec Tablet
- Avomine Tablet
- Avomits Syrup
- Avon Tablet
- Avonac Gel
- Avonex Injection
- Avopan D Tablet
- Avopan Injection
- Avopan Tablet
- Avopril AS Capsule
- Avorid Of Tablet
- Avorid Tablet
- Avorox Kid Tablet