Post your questions about Synodec Injection - in the Forum
Synodec Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Synodec Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Synodec Injection drug is prescribed?
- Kidney failure
- Breast cancer
- Catabolic states
Composition Salts in Synodec Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Synodec Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 Mg)
Interactions of Synodec Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Synodec Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Synodec Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Synodec Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Synodec Injection
When and on what circumstances Synodec Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Synodec Injection
- Why Synodec Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Synodec Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Synodec Injection?
- How Synodec Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Synodec Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Synodec Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Synodec Injection?
- Synneupep Capsule
- Syno Capsule
- Synocal Tablet
- Synocalfin Tablet
- Synocare Tablet
- Synocef Capsule
- Synocef Syrup
- Synocobal Tablet
- Synodex Syrup
- Synof C Drops
- Synof Cc Syrup
- Synof Drops
- Synof Kid Tablet
- Synofer Tablet
- Synogel Gel
- Synokem Syrup
- Synokem Tonic Tablet
- Synom Dx Syrup