Post your questions about Symotin Tablet - in the Forum
Symotin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Symotin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Symotin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Symotin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Symotin Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Symotin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Symotin Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (40 Mg)
Working methodology of Symotin Tablet
How the drug Symotin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Symotin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Symotin Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Symotin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Symotin Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Symotin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Symotin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Symotin Tablet
- Why Symotin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Symotin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Symotin Tablet?
- How Symotin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Symotin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Symotin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Symotin Tablet?