Post your questions about Svelam Tablet - in the Forum
Svelam Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Svelam Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Svelam Tablet drug is prescribed?
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Composition Salts in Svelam Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Svelam Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Svelam Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Svelam Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Svelam Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Svelam Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Svelam Tablet
When and on what circumstances Svelam Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Svelam Tablet
- Why Svelam Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Svelam Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Svelam Tablet?
- How Svelam Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Svelam Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Svelam Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Svelam Tablet?
- Sv Tablet
- Svcal Tablet
- Svcid Ecocare Capsule
- Svcid Gel
- Svcid S.V.Pharma Capsule
- Svdom Tablet
- Svdox Tablet
- Svdp Tablet
- Sven Hcg Injection
- Svis E Tablet
- Sviz LF Dry Syrup
- Sviz LF Tablet
- Sviz LFd Tablet
- Svizcal Tablet
- Svizcodine Syrup
- Svizlecin Tablet
- Svizlevo Tablet
- Svizlex Capsule