Post your questions about Aceret Capsule - in the Forum
Aceret Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aceret Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Aceret Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Aceret Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aceret Capsule drug?
- Fragile nails
- Eyelid dermatitis
- Feeling cold
- Eye inflammation
- Dry eyes
- Gums inflammation
- Hair loss
- Hair color changes
- Nose swelling
- Lips swelling
- Mouth inflammati
Composition Salts in Aceret Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Aceret Capsule drug?
- Acitretin (25 mg)
Working methodology of Aceret Capsule
How the drug Aceret Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the thickening of the skin
- plaque formation and scaling.
Interactions of Aceret Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aceret Capsule drug?
- St.john's wort
- Vitamin a methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Aceret Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aceret Capsule?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Aceret Capsule
When and on what circumstances Aceret Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Aceret Capsule
- Why Aceret Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aceret Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aceret Capsule?
- How Aceret Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aceret Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aceret Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aceret Capsule?