Post your questions about Aviglen Tablet - in the Forum
Aviglen Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aviglen Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aviglen Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Aviglen Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aviglen Tablet drug?
- Internal lining of the skin
- Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Increased appetite
- Hemolytic anemia
- Severe manifestations of allergy
- Reddish lumps
- Skin problem
Composition Salts in Aviglen Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aviglen Tablet drug?
- Glibenclamide (5 mg)
Working methodology of Aviglen Tablet
How the drug Aviglen Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting insulin secretion in the body.
Interactions of Aviglen Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aviglen Tablet drug?
- Aspirin Sulfinpyrazone
Precautions to be taken for Aviglen Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aviglen Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Make sure you follow all exercise and dietary recommendations made by your doctor
- Swallow the whole tablet with or immediately after breakfast
Contra Indications of Aviglen Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aviglen Tablet has to be avoided?
- Diabetic coma
- Kidney or liver diseases
- Severe infection
- Severe metabolic decompensation
- Severe renal impairment
- Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Aviglen Tablet
- Why Aviglen Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aviglen Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aviglen Tablet?
- How Aviglen Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aviglen Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aviglen Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aviglen Tablet?