Post your questions about Avifam Tablet - in the Forum
Avifam Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Avifam Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Avifam Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcers
- Upset stomach
Avifam Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Avifam Tablet drug?
- Severe dizziness or nausea
- Irregular heartbeat
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Discolouration of urine
- Muscle discomfort
- Breast enlargement in men
- Allergic reactions
Composition Salts in Avifam Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Avifam Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Avifam Tablet
How the drug Avifam Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Avifam Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Avifam Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Avifam Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Avifam Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Avifam Tablet
When and on what circumstances Avifam Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Avifam Tablet
- Why Avifam Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Avifam Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Avifam Tablet?
- How Avifam Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Avifam Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Avifam Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Avifam Tablet?