Post your questions about Avicef Syrup - in the Forum
Avicef Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Avicef Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Avicef Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Kidney infections
Avicef Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Avicef Syrup drug?
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Abdominal pain
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Loose stools
- Stomach pain
- GI disturbances
Composition Salts in Avicef Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Avicef Syrup drug?
- Cefixime (50 mg)
Interactions of Avicef Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Avicef Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Avicef Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Avicef Syrup?
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Avicef Syrup
When and on what circumstances Avicef Syrup has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
Top Questions about Avicef Syrup
- Why Avicef Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Avicef Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Avicef Syrup?
- How Avicef Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Avicef Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Avicef Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Avicef Syrup?
- Avical 125IU Tablet
- Avical 625MG Tablet
- Avicalp Syrup
- Avicef Injection
- Avicef O DT Tablet
- Avicef O Syrup
- Avicef O Tablet
- Avicef S Injection
- Avicef Tablet
- Avicid Suspension
- Avicid Tablet
- Avicillin Capsule
- Avicillin Kid Forte Tablet
- Avicillin Kid Tablet
- Avicin Oz Syrup
- Avicin Oz Tablet
- Avicin Syrup
- Avicin Tablet