Post your questions about Stegin Injection - in the Forum
Stegin Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Stegin Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Stegin Injection drug is prescribed?
- Breast cancer
- Catabolic states
- Kidney failure
Stegin Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Stegin Injection drug?
Composition Salts in Stegin Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Stegin Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (50 mg)
Working methodology of Stegin Injection
How the drug Stegin Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Stimulating the growth of certain tissue and increased oxygen carrying capacity of hb and rbcs by increasing their size.
Interactions of Stegin Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Stegin Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Stegin Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Stegin Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Stegin Injection
When and on what circumstances Stegin Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Stegin Injection
- Why Stegin Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Stegin Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Stegin Injection?
- How Stegin Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Stegin Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Stegin Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Stegin Injection?