Post your questions about Avclo Tablet - in the Forum
Avclo Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Avclo Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Avclo Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Dental pain
- Ear infections
- Ear pain
- Gout attacks
- Joint stiffness
- Joint pain
- Pain and swelling
- Menstrual cramps
Avclo Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Avclo Tablet drug?
- Liver toxicity
- Loss of appetite
- Liver damage
- Less white blood cells
- Swollen facial features
- Urge to vomit
- Stuffy nose
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling of sickness
Composition Salts in Avclo Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Avclo Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Interactions of Avclo Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Avclo Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Avclo Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Avclo Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Avclo Tablet
When and on what circumstances Avclo Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
- Hepatic impairment
Top Questions about Avclo Tablet
- Why Avclo Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Avclo Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Avclo Tablet?
- How Avclo Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Avclo Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Avclo Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Avclo Tablet?
- Avaya Tablet
- Avbet Tablet
- Avcef TZ Injection
- Avcet Tablet
- Avcif Syrup
- Avcif Tablet
- Avcip Tablet
- Avclin Skin Gel
- Avcor Tablet
- Avdol Arvincare Injection
- Avdol Injection
- Avdol P Tablet
- Ave Capsule
- Ave Powder
- Ave Syrup
- Avebact DT Tablet
- Avebact Tablet
- Avecet Tablet