Post your questions about Spasrem Drops - in the Forum
Spasrem Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Spasrem Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Spasrem Drops drug is prescribed?
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Intestinal disorder
- Abdominal swelling
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Stomach and intestinal cramping
- Skin problem
- Esophagus inflammation
Composition Salts in Spasrem Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Spasrem Drops drug?
- Activated dimethicone (40 mg)
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride (10 mg)
Interactions of Spasrem Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Spasrem Drops drug?
Precautions to be taken for Spasrem Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Spasrem Drops?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not exercise in hot weather
- Drink a lot of fluids
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Spasrem Drops
When and on what circumstances Spasrem Drops has to be avoided?
- Obstructive uropathy
- Severe ulcerative colitis
Top Questions about Spasrem Drops
- Why Spasrem Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Spasrem Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Spasrem Drops?
- How Spasrem Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Spasrem Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Spasrem Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Spasrem Drops?
- Spasna Tablet
- Spasnic Tablet
- Spasnon Tablet
- Spaspokran Capsule
- Spaspres Tablet
- Spasral Tablet
- Spasran Tablet
- Spasrax Tablet
- Spasrest Tablet
- Spasrex Plus Tablet
- Spasrid Drops
- Spasrid Tablet
- Spasril Tablet
- Spasrine Drops
- Spasrine Tablet
- Spasriv 1 Capsule
- Spasriv 2 Tablet
- Spasriv Tablet