Post your questions about Sorid Capsule - in the Forum
Sorid Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sorid Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Sorid Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Composition Salts in Sorid Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Sorid Capsule drug?
- Acitretin (10 mg)
Interactions of Sorid Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sorid Capsule drug?
- St.john's wort
- Vitamin a methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Sorid Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sorid Capsule?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Sorid Capsule
When and on what circumstances Sorid Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Sorid Capsule
- Why Sorid Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sorid Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sorid Capsule?
- How Sorid Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sorid Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sorid Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sorid Capsule?
- Sore Throat Reliever Syrup
- Soregel Ointment
- Sorex Genetic Pharma Syrup
- Sorex Syrup
- Sorexil Gel
- Sorfil Cream
- Sorfil S Ointment
- Sorias Skin Cream
- Sorifix Solo Ointment
- Soritas Skin Ointment
- Sorliv Ointment
- Sorliv Syrup
- Sorma Cream
- Sormo Tablet
- Sornip Cream
- Sorse Powder
- Sort Syrup
- Sorti Syrup
- Acetic acid
- Acetyl cysteine
- Acetylcholine eye drops ointment
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane