Post your questions about Solidec Injection - in the Forum
Solidec Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Solidec Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Solidec Injection drug is prescribed?
- Breast cancer
- Catabolic states
- Kidney failure
Composition Salts in Solidec Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Solidec Injection drug?
- Nandrolone (25 mg)
Interactions of Solidec Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Solidec Injection drug?
- Adrenal steroid
- Adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Oral anticoagulants
- Oral antidiabetic agents
Precautions to be taken for Solidec Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Solidec Injection?
- Do not consume this drug with high calcium level or kidney damage
- Not recommended to take this drug if patient have prostate cancer
- Should not be used to enhance the ability in sports
Contra Indications of Solidec Injection
When and on what circumstances Solidec Injection has to be avoided?
- Liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Prostatic or breast carcinoma
Top Questions about Solidec Injection
- Why Solidec Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Solidec Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Solidec Injection?
- How Solidec Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Solidec Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Solidec Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Solidec Injection?
- Solibs Tablet
- Solicard Tablet
- Solicon Syrup
- Solicort Cream
- SolicortGM Cream
- Solide P Tablet
- Solide Suspension
- Solide Tablet
- Solidose Drops
- Solidose P Drops
- Solidose Syrup
- Solidose Tablet
- Solife Tablet
- Soliguard Tablet
- Soline Eye Drops
- Soline Eye Ointment
- Soline Ointment
- Soliten Tablet