Post your questions about Simenda Injection - in the Forum
Simenda Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Simenda Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases Simenda Injection drug is prescribed?
- Heart failure
Composition Salts in Simenda Injection
List of generics and active salts used in Simenda Injection drug?
- Levosimendan (12.5 mg)
Interactions of Simenda Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Simenda Injection drug?
- ACE-II inhibitors
- Beta blockers
Precautions to be taken for Simenda Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Simenda Injection?
- Monitor for changes in ECG
- blood pressure
- heart rate
- and urine output for at least 3 days after the treatment
- Monitor potassium levels during treatment
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Simenda Injection
When and on what circumstances Simenda Injection has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
Top Questions about Simenda Injection
- Why Simenda Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Simenda Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Simenda Injection?
- How Simenda Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Simenda Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Simenda Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of Simenda Injection?
- Simcard Ez Tablet
- Simcard Tablet
- Simchol Tablet
- Simclox Injection
- Simdrox Tablet
- Simeco Gel
- Simeco Tablet
- Simelatin Tablet
- Simercetin Drop Drops
- Simercetin Injection
- Simercetin S Injection
- Simercetin Syrup
- Simflox Oz Suspension
- Simflox Oz Tablet
- Simflox Suspension
- Simflox Tablet
- Simgel Suspension
- Simgesic Gel