Post your questions about Simag Syrup - in the Forum
Simag Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Simag Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Simag Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Gastric problems
- Gastrocardiac syndrome
- Digestive problems
- Excessive acid secretion
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Esophagus inflammation
Simag Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Simag Syrup drug?
Composition Salts in Simag Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Simag Syrup drug?
- Activated dimethicone (50 mg)
- Magaldrate (400 mg)
Working methodology of Simag Syrup
How the drug Simag Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing flatulence with its mucosal protective and anti foaming properties.
- Neutralizing the existing acid in stomach.
Interactions of Simag Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Simag Syrup drug?
- Iron salts
Precautions to be taken for Simag Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Simag Syrup?
- Consult your doctor if suffering from health problems such as skin cuts
- sores and skin prone to acne breakouts
- Have stomach pain
- urge to vomit
- blockage of the bowel/stool
- rectal bleeding
- or had bowel surgery
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take this drug with or without food
Contra Indications of Simag Syrup
When and on what circumstances Simag Syrup has to be avoided?
- Controlled magnesium diet
- Inflammation of the appendix
- Kidney problem
Top Questions about Simag Syrup
- Why Simag Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Simag Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Simag Syrup?
- How Simag Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Simag Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Simag Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Simag Syrup?