Seytri O Syrup
Post your questions about Seytri O Syrup - in the Forum
Seytri O Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Seytri O Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Seytri O Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Skin or soft tissue infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Composition Salts in Seytri O Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Seytri O Syrup drug?
- Cefpodoxime (50 Mg)
Interactions of Seytri O Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Seytri O Syrup drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Citric acid
Precautions to be taken for Seytri O Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Seytri O Syrup?
- Allergic to cefpodoxime
- Blood clotting problem
- Do not take cefpodoxime within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists
- Inflammation of large intestine
- Kidney or liver disease
- Make sure you finish the entire course of treatment
- Patients on hemodialysis
- Penicillin sensitive patients
- Severe renal impairment
- Stomach problems
- Take this medicine with meals or snacks
- Taken cefpodoxime repeatedly or for longer duration
Contra Indications of Seytri O Syrup
When and on what circumstances Seytri O Syrup has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
Top Questions about Seytri O Syrup
- Why Seytri O Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Seytri O Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Seytri O Syrup?
- How Seytri O Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Seytri O Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Seytri O Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Seytri O Syrup?
- Sevlaren Tablet
- Sexigra Tablet
- Sextra Tablet
- Seydilan Tablet
- Seyes Capsule
- Seytri CV Tablet
- Seytri Injection
- Seytri O DT Tablet
- Seytri S Injection
- Seytri T Injection
- Sezam Tablet
- Sezap D Tablet
- Sezex Tablet
- Sezid Injection
- Sezin DM Tablet
- Sezin Tablet
- Sezol Plus Tablet
- Sezol Syrup