Post your questions about Sextra Tablet - in the Forum
Sextra Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sextra Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Sextra Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Penis erection
- High blood pressure
Composition Salts in Sextra Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Sextra Tablet drug?
- Sildenafil (50 Mg)
Interactions of Sextra Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sextra Tablet drug?
- Amyl nitrite
Precautions to be taken for Sextra Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sextra Tablet?
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Consult a doctor if you have bleeding disorders
- active peptic ulceration
- anatomical deformation of the penis
- hepatic or severe renal impairment
- heart disorders or retinal disorders
- Consult a doctor in case you have an erection for more than 4 hours
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not take more than once a day
- Take this drug about 1 hour before sexual activity
- Take this drug on an empty stomach
Contra Indications of Sextra Tablet
When and on what circumstances Sextra Tablet has to be avoided?
- Organic nitrate therapy
- Use of nitrate drug for chest pain or heart problems
Top Questions about Sextra Tablet
- Why Sextra Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sextra Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sextra Tablet?
- How Sextra Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sextra Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sextra Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sextra Tablet?
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Sevista Tablet
- Sevit Tablet
- Sevlaren Tablet
- Sexigra Tablet
- Sexim Sl Injection
- Sexime O Syrup
- Seydilan Tablet
- Seyes Capsule
- Seytri CV Tablet
- Seytri Injection
- Seytri O DT Tablet
- Seytri O Syrup
- Seytri S Injection
- Seytri T Injection
- Sezam Tablet
- Sezap D Tablet