Post your questions about Sevlaren Tablet - in the Forum
Sevlaren Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sevlaren Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Sevlaren Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
Composition Salts in Sevlaren Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Sevlaren Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Sevlaren Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sevlaren Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Sevlaren Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sevlaren Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Sevlaren Tablet
When and on what circumstances Sevlaren Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Sevlaren Tablet
- Why Sevlaren Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sevlaren Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sevlaren Tablet?
- How Sevlaren Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sevlaren Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sevlaren Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sevlaren Tablet?
- Sevcar Tablet
- Sevcept Tablet
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule
- Severt Tablet
- Sevista Tablet
- Sevit Tablet
- Sexigra Tablet
- Sexim Sl Injection
- Sexime O Syrup
- Sextra Tablet
- Seydilan Tablet
- Seyes Capsule
- Seytri CV Tablet
- Seytri Injection
- Seytri O DT Tablet
- Seytri O Syrup