Post your questions about Sevista Tablet - in the Forum
Sevista Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sevista Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Sevista Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Uterine bleeding
Composition Salts in Sevista Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Sevista Tablet drug?
- Ormeloxifene (30 Mg)
Precautions to be taken for Sevista Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sevista Tablet?
- Avoid excess dosage
- Do not take if allergic to ormeloxifene
- Do not take in case of pregnancy or lactation
Contra Indications of Sevista Tablet
When and on what circumstances Sevista Tablet has to be avoided?
- Cervical hyperplasia
- Chronic cervicitis
- Hepatic dysfunction
- Polycystic ovarian disease
- Renal impairment
Top Questions about Sevista Tablet
- Why Sevista Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sevista Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sevista Tablet?
- How Sevista Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sevista Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sevista Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sevista Tablet?
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule
- Severt Tablet
- Sevit Tablet
- Sevlaren Tablet
- Sexigra Tablet
- Sexim Sl Injection
- Sexime O Syrup
- Sextra Tablet
- Seydilan Tablet
- Seyes Capsule
- Seytri CV Tablet
- Seytri Injection
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid
- Oral corticosteroids
- Oral typhoid vaccine
- Osteoarthritis products
- Other otological anti-infectives corticosteroid combinations
- Otilonium bromide
- Oxalobacter Formigenes