Post your questions about Severt Tablet - in the Forum
Severt Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Severt Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Severt Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Meniere's disease
- Hearing loss
Composition Salts in Severt Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Severt Tablet drug?
- Betahistine (16 Mg)
Interactions of Severt Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Severt Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Severt Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Severt Tablet?
- Allergic rhinitis
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Peptic ulcer
- Severe hypotension
Contra Indications of Severt Tablet
When and on what circumstances Severt Tablet has to be avoided?
- Intolerance to some sugars like lactose
Top Questions about Severt Tablet
- Why Severt Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Severt Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Severt Tablet?
- How Severt Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Severt Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Severt Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Severt Tablet?
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcept Tablet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule
- Sevista Tablet
- Sevit Tablet
- Sevlaren Tablet
- Sexigra Tablet
- Sexim Sl Injection
- Sexime O Syrup
- Sextra Tablet
- Seydilan Tablet
- Seyes Capsule
- Seytri CV Tablet