Post your questions about Severon Capsule - in the Forum
Severon Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Severon Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Severon Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Cell damage
- Chest pain
- Iron deficiency
- Leg pain due to blocked arteries
- Keshan disease
- Wound healing
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Tissue repair
- Anemia due
Composition Salts in Severon Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Severon Capsule drug?
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) (1.5 Mg)
- Vitamin B12 (2.5 Mcg)
- Zinc Sulphate (61.8 Mg)
- Vitamin C (75 Mcg)
- Vitamin E (15 Iu)
- Carbonyl Iron (100 Mg)
- Selenium (80 Mcg)
Interactions of Severon Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Severon Capsule drug?
- Arsenic trioxide
- Elemental iron
- Folic acid
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Iron salts
- Oral contraceptive pills
- Sodium calcium edetate
Precautions to be taken for Severon Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Severon Capsule?
- Avoid taking antacids within 2 hours while taking this medicine
- Consult a doctor if you have chronic kidney disease
- underactive thyroid or skin cancer
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medication if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medicine if you have too much iron builds
- Do not use for long term
- Drink plenty of liquids
- Folic acid deficiency
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Liver disease
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
- Take this medicine without meal
Contra Indications of Severon Capsule
When and on what circumstances Severon Capsule has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic to selenium
- Bleeding disorder
- Eye disorder
- Inflamed or damaged skin
- Leber's disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
- Vitamin K deficiency
Top Questions about Severon Capsule
- Why Severon Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Severon Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Severon Capsule?
- How Severon Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Severon Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Severon Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Severon Capsule?
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevcar Tablet
- Sevcept Tablet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severt Tablet
- Sevista Tablet
- Sevit Tablet
- Sevlaren Tablet
- Sexigra Tablet
- Sexim Sl Injection
- Sexime O Syrup
- Sextra Tablet
- Seydilan Tablet
- Seyes Capsule