Post your questions about Sevcept Tablet - in the Forum
Sevcept Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sevcept Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Sevcept Tablet drug is prescribed?
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Composition Salts in Sevcept Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Sevcept Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Sevcept Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sevcept Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Sevcept Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sevcept Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Sevcept Tablet
When and on what circumstances Sevcept Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Sevcept Tablet
- Why Sevcept Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sevcept Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sevcept Tablet?
- How Sevcept Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sevcept Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sevcept Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sevcept Tablet?
- Seudonit Syrup
- Seukold Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet
- Sevcar Tablet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule
- Severt Tablet
- Sevista Tablet
- Sevit Tablet
- Sevlaren Tablet
- Sexigra Tablet