Post your questions about Sevcar Tablet - in the Forum
Sevcar Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Sevcar Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Sevcar Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
Composition Salts in Sevcar Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Sevcar Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Sevcar Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Sevcar Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Sevcar Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Sevcar Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Sevcar Tablet
When and on what circumstances Sevcar Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Sevcar Tablet
- Why Sevcar Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Sevcar Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Sevcar Tablet?
- How Sevcar Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Sevcar Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Sevcar Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Sevcar Tablet?
- Seudofed Tablet
- Seudonit Syrup
- Seumol Plus Tablet
- Seumol Syrup
- Seumol Tablet
- Seval Tablet
- Sevbait Tablet
- Sevcar Sachet
- Sevcept Tablet
- Sevenseas Capsule
- Sevenseas Kid Capsule
- Sevenseas Original Capsule
- Sevenseas Tablet
- Severon Capsule
- Severt Tablet
- Sevista Tablet
- Sevit Tablet
- Sevlaren Tablet